If you are wondering where to have your photoshoot taken, here are a few of my go-to spots!
- The beach. This is one of my top faves! The oceans are ever-changing. The light is gorgeous from sunrise to sunset.
- A creek. The water that flows through the rocks is magnificent. Have some fun and splash around!
- In a field. There’s something so natural about tall grasses. They flow well in the background and make your images feel down-to-Earth.
- Check out state parks. The variety they provide will benefit your images. From the trees, to trails, you name it.
- Try a big city. Walk the downtown streets and a river walk if there is one. This will bring a retro, city-like effect to your portraits!
- The comfort of your own home. Relax, kick your legs up, jump on the bed, bake something, or read a book on the couch.
- Walk around a vineyard. I love the trees and plants that are grown at these. This is beautiful for sentimental photos!