Your big day is about to arrive, and that means you are probably stressing out about how to prepare for your family photoshoot. Here are some helpful tips to prepare you:
- Drink plenty of water. Proper hydration helps with glowing skin and prevents dehydration.
- Avoid patterns in clothes. It becomes way too confusing and a little wonky. Do, however, keep a simple color palette or within the same range. Bring 2-3 outfits with you!
- Consider nap time times and schedule those accordingly. A fresh nap means happy kids!
- If it’s an outdoor session, consider using sunscreen on the kids before the photoshoot. You don’t want to risk them being burnt!
- Iron clothes the night before. Make sure they are free of stains and wrinkles.
- Go to bed early the night before. You will need a good night’s rest to have you feeling energized the next day!
- Above all else, relax and have fun. It is time to breathe a sigh of relief and having a great family outing! Have peace of mind knowing you hired a professional and are in good hands.