Welcome to my personal blog! Here I will share my thoughts on photography and graphic design as well as posts about my shoots and my travel adventures. Feel free to comment and share via social media. If you are interested in becoming a client or collaborating feel free to reach out!
Our wedding packages offer the option to include two photographers – a lead photographer, and a associate photographer. An associate photographer is an additional photographer who is there to cover the wedding/event as well. We choose to offer this option reasons.
1. It is impossible to everywhere at one time. If you want photos of the bride and groom both getting ready, we can’t be in both locations at once. By having a second shooter, we can cover more events at one time. If you like candid shots, you absolutely want a associate photographer. They will be able to get all of the little moments that are happening behind the scenes. If you only have one photographer and he or she is with the bride while the groom is getting ready, then you will have to have the groom mock up and fake these moments to look candid, while missing the real thing. You don’t want “forced candids.”
2. During the wedding, the lead photographer is so focused on getting all the traditional shots that sometimes we miss the candid moments during your ceremony. An associate photographer is looking out for these moments. By having a second shooter, it ensures that you get more candid shots.
3. You’ll also get more creative shots for the same reason. Associate photographers aren’t worried about getting the traditional shots because that is what the main photographer is doing. This frees them to be able to be more creative. They can catch different angles and give you a fresh perspective.
4. With an associate photographer being there, we always have a backup on scene in the event the main photographer gets sick or injured. The associate photographer will be able to take over for them without skipping a beat.
5. It is also good to have two different cameras shooting the event. In case of emergency – for example, a camera is broken or a card gets corrupted – you will still have photos and they won’t all be lost or damaged.
6. If we are limited on time, having an associate photographer will ensure we don’t miss anything. One of us can be shooting the reception details while the other is in cocktail hour getting all of those candid moments and details.
Subscribe to our newsletter for updates on our services and new blog posts!
Copyright © Adams Design Studios 2023. | All Rights Reserved.
leave a comment