If you are stumped on what to bring with you to your family photography session, do not stress! These are meant to be fun, and you get to spend quality time with your family. Thankfully, I am here to help!
- Bring the snacks. In all seriousness, children will become fidgety and restless. A few tasty treats are jellybeans, cheese and crackers, Goldfish, dried fruit, and gummy bears. Do not bring messy foods such as chocolate or ice cream!
- Have a few outfits to bring. You never know when someone will fall in the mud or grass and create a bad stain.
- Bring a few props! And these props can include bubbles to blow, a soccer ball, or sparklers. Have some fun!
- Bring a small blanket. If you want a few shots lying on the ground, this is a cute surface, and allows a barrier of protection from the dirt.
- If you have pets, see if the photographer will allow you to bring them! What better way to include the whole entire family?
As a photographer, it is my job to help you with your session; if you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to reach out to me. Together we will create delightful memories that you will have for a lifetime.